With so many products available to construct fences for you farm, why choose oak?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Lasts up to 40 years if left unpainted
- Lasts up to 30 years if painted
- Horses are less likely to chew oak
- Industry standard for horse fencing in Kentucky for decades
- Natural product, meaning it is durable, weather resistant, stands up to the elements
- Relatively easy to repair
- Adds a beautiful natural look to your farm
- Rough cut oak fence board offers a rustic look that is ideal for agricultural use, including horse fencing.